Wednesday, March 31, 2010

De best lunch ever!

Ohmygosh!
I just had de best lunch with my girlfriends just now!
(I am exaggerating, but wth, I had a good time)
It has been AGES since we've met!
Since I've left ICPU actually..
Its so ever nice to be able to catch up with these two jokers again.
You met there were a lot of laughter and heaps of teasing going on among us.




Carlene joined us too,
Just knew her and I am just about to remember her name=)

We should have a get together every Wednesday!:)
If possible!:P

So I had English for Psychology class today..
And it was dull. Period.
I was super happy when my lecturer dismissed us and I actually jumped with glee in front of her when she was still looking at me=_____=
How humiliating.
Yesterday I did another stupid thing in front of my tutorial group..
Thank goodness it was Dr Alia who was teaching us, so we all laughed at my stupidity=.=


I want a sugar glider so so much!
Though I am thinking of keeping another pet, which will be a tortoise..
But man..
I want a sugar glider!!:(
That lil thing is shoooo cute!
I am so tempted to sell my sis's hamster off and get myself a sugar glider,
Which, is definitely not possible.=X

Still, its no harm to exclaimed with distress about the fact that I want a sugar glider shoooooo much!
But its so expensive to get one though.
=S
Which, will end up in the category of nono in my parent's list=(


I want a sugar glider:(

No comments:

Post a Comment