Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last minute plan

I was lost for things to do today to be honest...
Besides finishing the book that I am currently reading,
I have no plans.
Besides, I am feeling super lazy to think of something to write..

This morning,
Shia woke me up..
She too was bored and restless..
And since my phone is still in a coma state(stupid phone, I still can't text with it),
I havta get myself logged into my messenger to talk to her about ma plans for the day..
Which is to go out for a movieeee!=D
I've been wanting to watch a movie, any movie..
Though I wanted so much to watch Valentines Day..
But we watched this instead :


Its a good movie.
My brother will find this movie amazing, its definitely his cup of tea..
I can't help but to think, that my lil bro might like that movie..
Shia and I headed over to Aeon to watch that movie, since Valentines Day movie isn't available in that theatre anymore, we decided to watch that and I like that movie.



I hate Aeon.
Its incredibly dull there=.=
But that's the nearest place for us to go to watch a movie..


Then again, it is my nature to get restless easily..
Glad that I had my dose of adventurous moments in Aussie=p

The house will be quiet for the next two days..
My sissy is away for camp..

She was super excited about the whole prospect of being away from home for the first time that she couldn't sleep last night! Hahaha! That girl. This is her first experience being away from home and being away for a camp.

Look out for my post on my trip to Aussie=)

No comments:

Post a Comment