Monday, March 1, 2010

Melbourne part 1

I took HEAPS of photographs with my lousy camera..
And I am gonna post it all up here!=)
So here is the first part :

Pardon me for the blurry and disorientated pictures=X

Sunday 12.25 am, 7th Feb 2010, the touch down!=)
The weather was cooling in Melbourne that night..
I saw my two lil cousins after a year and my uncle and aunty too!=D
The checking in was easy peasy.
We weren't held back for further checking and we managed to pass through the agent within minutes.

Reached my cousin's place at about 2am? And we are supposed to be going to bed since the next day will be a looong exciting day ahead for us, but my cousin sister and I stayed up chatting till 3am plus? I slept in her bedroom during my stay there=p

We went for dim sims(dim sum) the next day for brunch in the morning.
It was the biggest dim sims I've ever eaten and such delicious ones!!
In front of that restaurant, there's this church building and I thinks its pretty, thats why I snap a photograph of it=)

After that, we headed over to Dandenong, its a place for bird feeding=)

PS : So sorry, I didn't take any pics of the dim sims, cause we were all so hungry and I gobbled them up before I get to snap a decent photographs of my food! LOL!

Look at the blue sky and the trees=)
The parrot like wild birds


We went for the nature walk at the forest





Imma tree hugger!^^












My home loving grandad
My sweet aunt and home loving grandma








Me, Jun Yi, the lil cousin of mine whom I have so much things to relative with her to and Zoey!


Then we went over to Pie in the Sky, and had scones, and pies for tea.
They such yummy pies and apparently its the best there and I had a cup of mocachino.
I love coffee! And I found so much satisfaction for my love for coffee when I had coffee in Melbourne in those cafes in the morning or noon.
I love mocha best!
Cappuccino came next in the list^^
Jun Yi and her hot chocoolate, she has that with marshmallow




Scones!
They are incredibly good!=D



After that we basically just hang out around the lil shops looking at things in it and fooling around







That's all for now..
Will keep you guys update soon!=)

Gawd, I am up early today!?
What day is it today?
Monday? Tuesday?
Oh dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment