Monday, March 22, 2010

Wedding bells

Attended akak's wedding dinner just now..
An indian wedding to be exact.
To be honest, I prefer attending indian weddings compare to the chinese ones..
Chinese ones are such drag!
I mean the performances, the waiting and everything. Its boring.
That's chinese weddings..

The indian weddings on the other hand..
Its different? *d'oh*
Pravin performed and Jana was his guitarist and I think they did a good job..
That's the only performance though I am looking forward to some indian dance or something..
Urhm..then food is served, we socialized and after that we left.
It was short and sweet.




The girl who is standing next to me is my lil sis.





Deam.
I don't know where should I head to for my first lesson tomorrow..
Though I know which classroom should I go to, but I don't know where is the location of the classroom.

Tried to look at the map but being me, I got rather confused with what is in the map.
Ah gee! I am hoping that I'll bump into any one of my classmate tomorrow morning..

Congratulations akak!:)


Oh yeah, the other day I was annoyed with my dad giving me wrong directions all the time in the car, he managed to find some other way to lead me to my destination. My dad is awesome though he's sucky at directions. I think I took after him in that sense=X

And the car dealer got screwed by my parents for giving us false information all the time. LOL!

::Edited::

No comments:

Post a Comment