Monday, March 8, 2010

Melbourne Part 8

Mornington Peninsula, is located at the south-east of Melbourne in Central Victoria..
Its about 2 hours journey from my aunt's place..
And there's this maze place where there are different mazes for us to explore..



Christmas maze..
I remember the name of this maze for some reason..
But I've forgotten whats the reason though=X







Maize maze..
We managed to drag our grandparents to go through those maize..XD

Red flag!:D
Strawberries picking..
We missed the cherries picking season, since cherries picking season was in January..
Its my first time picking strawberries to be honest..
And I love those big red ones, hence I spent my time hunting for those big red ones..
While Jun Yi hunt for the red small ones..
They are so sweet!
By the time we were done picking strawberries, my stomach is filled with them..=X


The weather was boiling that day..
So we had strawberry ice creams!!=)
Yummy!^^


Till then..

Phew..
I am melting..

Its so frigging hawt for the past few days..
I wish there's a hailstorm here!=X

No comments:

Post a Comment