Saturday, March 20, 2010

Orientation

I am officially a Sunway University College student.
Attended the orientation program yesterday and it was alright,
Just the usual briefings the new students or the new intakes will receive regarding to the course and the university.
I made new friends and met old friends.
=)

It is such a coincidence that Aruna is my classmate and Elaine!
Elaine was previously from Convent, and she was from Taylors before this and guess what?
I had no idea that she was from Taylors last year!
As for Aruna, she was a senior from my high school..
She took 6 months break after she's done with her A levels and I was surprised when I saw the two girls in my class.
It was a pleasant surprise.
As for my mates..
Well we don't really have much time to get to know each other,
But I do know some of them though I still have a hard time remembering names
(as usual).

So when I was waiting for Aruna somewhere since she wanted to use the ladies,
A guy approached me..
I thought he's some guy from the Middle East or some Pakistani dude from that campus,
And well I wasn't paying much attention to the passer by but he came up to me and said :

Guy : Hey! You are Stitch right!?
Me : *surprised, cause nobody calls me Stitch unless they knew me from..well somewhere? And people that I be friended with in college, don't know I have a pet name Stitch* Yes, I am. *look at him curiously*
Guy : I am insert name (I can't remember his name! My bad!) from Aziz tuition? I was the guy with turban and I have my hair short now..
Me : *did a double take* What? Oh, urhm..yeah, I was from Aziz's class but I can't remember anyone by that name(actually I can't remember any guys from that class! LOL! Whoops!=X)

So we talked for a while, I told him he doesn't look local and we catched up a lil?
It wasn't awkward but it was funny.
I mean you should see how I react towards that cause I seriously didn't expect that coming.
Stitch huh?
LOL!

Got my timetable..
And holy! I have classes everyday..
But on certain days there are only tutorials so yeah,
I'm cool with it.

Orientation ended at about 5.30pm..
Hence, I was stucked in the massive traffic jam on the way back home,
Got back, and my eyes were HEAVY cause I didn't sleep much the night before..
I got up just now and I am trying to get myself to bed again.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment