Monday, March 29, 2010

Mondays=/

Once again, I am stuck in campus on a Monday evening thinking about my comfortable bed back home.

So its Monday again, and Monday isn't my favourite day of the week.
For one, I find it incredibly hard to drag myself away from the bed in the morning,
Another, I have an insanely crazy rather hectic schedule on Monday that includes an hour break in between for every two hours.

Lessons was alright today..
I am currently blogging from the computer lab to be honest,
And I am supposed to be going through my notes.
But my mind isn't in it YET!XD

I am feeling rather tired, and all I can think of now is my bed!=)
*yawn*
It sucks not having my car with me now cause I really wanna go home>.<
Sucks for me I am left alone when my mates are all on their way back home now.
Booo hoooo!=(

Anyway, I just feel like ranting for a bit today, since I am feeling rather drained.
Back to reading my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment