Friday, March 5, 2010

Melbourne Part 5

Thats the state library..


My camera can't capture the whole damn building, but mind you, its a big building..
Again, I love the library! Its my paradise!=D

This is the second church that I went to, the first one is situated next to Federation Square which is also nearby the Flinders station




This is a hotel by the way, wonder how is it like inside it..
I love the structure of the hotel..
I love ancient buildings=)




Passed by this restaurant..=.=
Chinese New Year..
We went over to Crown after we hung out at the St Kilda beach..
My grandparents love anything chinese..

So being in the city, there were a lot of English people around, obviously they feel rather out of place, but bringing them over to Crown with those decorations and chinese stalls around, they have the sense of familiarity and hence, they got rather excited about it.





Scary isn't it?
I always find these chinese stuff scary and rather provoking=X



McCafe!! I super love their McCafe there!
Too bad Malaysia don't have stuff like that except for Starbucks..
And nobody goes to Starbucks in Aussie..
Starbucks are the usual hang out place for Asians..XD
Typical huh? Even Gloria Jeans..
They have really nice cafes in Aussie and we can get a descent cup of coffee for 3 dollars..
One of my relative's birthday is on Valentines day..
So this year we had a triple celebration for him..
That's my first time visiting him and my first time knowing who are my cousins in Aussie,
Not Jun Yi and Jun Shen obviously..
But Zoey and her sis..
Alex and his sis..
Not sure if they are from my family tree of Jun Yi's and Jun Shen's family tree anyway.
The problem with having so many kids last time is..
Your kids kids always get confuse with the amount of relatives they have..
So usually they don't care.
Like me, I don't give a fuck if you are my cousin or not..
I might have an indian cousin sister/brother but I'll never know!

Its worse for indians..
I see them marrying their cousins..
Or some relatives of theirs..
Maybe its arranged marriage that is still rampant among them..
Not only indians, but usually asians families..
But if you have an educated and non traditional parents..
You wouldn't havta put up with that crap.






Song of the day, Timbaland - If We Ever Meet Again..

"I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again"

No comments:

Post a Comment