Sunday, March 28, 2010

Be trusting but not naive

So now I sorta get what makes that short temperamental nature emerging outta me.
Cause I've been searching and I am still trying to get over the disappointment.
Just so I am trying to forget and erase that particular "you" off my mind,
But I realized its no use trying so hard to erase your image off my mind..
The "unconscious factor" been playing a huge role that without realizing it,
I know I was in denial.



Despite of how frustrating that thing can be,
That cannot stop me from being happy=)
I hate you for being so ever complicated!
I just want simplicity in certain things.

Trying to finish reading Freud darkness in the midst of vision by Louis Breger, and I must say, that man is one hell of a complicated man! He came out with theories just to justify certain things that he did in the past and to be honest, I don't think that man even understands himself!

And oh, did I mentioned that I am uber annoyed with my campus's Christian Fellowship club? Well the other day I approached the president of the club to tell her about some issues regarding to some people being tortured for believing in their teachings and they should like spread the word around and have a petition against it. And guess what I got as an answer? Well, they told me they'll PRAY about it.*rolles eyes* Like dude! What's the use of prayers when you don't put anything in action? Its all about working for what you want, prayers do help, but I am sure God wouldn't want you ONLY to PRAY and WAIT for Him for an answer no? An answer could be obtained if you work on what you want besides praying.

Do not give me your religious crap alright?
I can't stand those shit.
People like you guys tarnished God's image.

Song of the day - Mika, Grace Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment