Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fuck you!

My dad is TERRIBLE at giving road directions.
Whats worse?
He's a frightful terrible driving instructor!

Just now, I drove my mom back from work and sis back from her mates place after her drama practice, along with the dad in the car cause he is still paranoid about me crashing his dear Vios..

My patience is now as thin as a piece of paper after having him sitting next to me for an hour or so when I was driving. I don't mind the horrible traffic but I DAMN WELL MIND HIM BEING SUCH A HORRIBLE DRIVING INSTRUCTOR and having such frightful HORRENDOUS skill at giving road direction.

When I am SUPPOSED to turn LEFT, he kept insisting that I should go straight and well why am I not surprised when I got all confused at where am I supposed to go on the road.

Tsk tsk..

Dad, you shouldn't sit next to me when I am driving anymore.

One more week and I am done with you. I can't stand you giving me road directions when you are so terrible at it! You confused me when I am on the road, and I don't mind smashing your car into some other car if that'll stop you from sitting next to me when I am driving.

I miss Uncle Alex. He's so much cooler as a driving instructor.

And why am I not surprised when I just got to know that I'll have to wait for ANOTHER BLOODY FUCKING WEEK for my car.

Fuck you bloody cretinous full of your bullcrap car dealer!
It took me a month PLUS PLUS to get my car.
Well done you asshole, now my patience is running really thin.




FUCK YOU!
I.AM.SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.PISSED!!!


Blehhh.=p


No comments:

Post a Comment