Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Melbourne Part 3

More updates!!!!!!!!
You guys must be loving me for this!^^

The same day when I met Steph for the very first time in the city..
We did heaps of exploring and walking..

The photographs below..

Were pictures taken at the Royal Botanical Garden when both of us got tired and decided to lie down on the grass while we enjoy the breeze and the sun!=D






















Then we headed over to the St Pauls Cathedral church.

It's one of the oldest church in Melbourne and it has such amazing architecture







We continued walking..
And we came across this lil streets with graffiti everywhere..
It is a super colourful lane and we can't help but to take our time admiring the stuff that the people did on the walls..
Though it is a crime to decorate the walls with graffitis, but it made the lil lanes in the city so pretty!^^









Someone offered to take a photograph of us together!=D





We saw this man, and he's from Tasmania. I like his tattoo.=D





I believe=)




o.O What are the shoes doing up there?


We got really hungry, and decided to have a picnic at the park nearby Cook's Cottage.

Then we continue walking to no where..
And found this garden..
With beautiful plants in it..=D











That's Cook's cottage





It is the park where we had our lunch at..
Decided to camwhore there since we like the background settings.

Then we headed over to the Victorian State library..
And I must say..
THE LIBRARY IS EXTREMELY HUGE!!
Apparently there are a million books in that library!
So cool ryte?!
They even have a room for you to play WII games in it and some exhibition rooms..

I <3 the library!^^
It is my paradise!=D

There's a book exhibition..
And there are heaps to see in it..
I went over to the exhibition twice since I didn't managed to check everything out when I first went there with Steph since the library closes at 5pm and we were there at 4pm.




That's my super adventurous day with a new friend of mine whom I met through Felvin.
She's really nice and there wasn't any awkward moments when we first met..
Surprisingly.

PS : I didn't bother to edit the photographs. Pardon me if the photographs ain't satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment