Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Watched Alice in Wonderland with my bro this noon.
If its not for Johnny Depp, I don't think I'll be that eager to watch it.

My sister's mates came over to my place for their drama practice this noon..
I was still at home when they were here..
When I left my room and get myself downstairs..
The whole room went pitched silent for god knows what reason..
My sister's mates were giggling like girls before that and when I was in the same room as they are,
They've gone silent.
And I swear I can almost hear a pin drop..=X

And you bet it was AWKWARD!
I didn't expect the room to get so quiet when I was there,
And another..
I didn't expect them to look at me or even bothered to stare.
Its rather intimidating I must day, though they are a bunch of girls and I am a girl who is about to be an adult soon.

My sister's mates were all big girls.
You guys should get what I mean by that..
I feel small when I am with them=X
I reckoned my sister been telling her mates how *coughs* short *coughs* I am..
And my presence at home when they are around confirmed their curiosity.
Yes, I have a 14 year old sister who is bigger than I am, in the aspect of height and size. Now I am actually thinking twice about the consequences of being "small".

No, I am not thinking of imagining 6 impossibles before breakfast like Alice did.
Neither am I trying to wish for that cake that will make me taller when I eat it..
But I wish there's a place called Wonderland though.


Song of the day : Eenie Meenie by Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber

"You can’t make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind.
Please don’t waste my time, time, time, time, time."

No comments:

Post a Comment