Friday, March 5, 2010

Melbourne Part 4

Its Sunday, and its Valentines day, the first day of Chinese New Year..
We headed over to St Kilda beach.
I love it there!=)
My grandparents wasn't as enthusiastic as I am about being there at the beach,
Since they are very much afraid of the sun..

But Jun Yi and I love it there!=)
We were on time for the St Kilda's festival!=D
There were HEAPS of people there and I had a blast!












My grandparents are such cute people, I swear they are really funny!



















I want one of that as a pet! Or perhaps a snake!=D
I wanted an iguana for a pet last time..
I remember being obsessed with reptiles, thanks to the influence of Shia..Xp
But the snake and the lil croc is such a cute pet! I would like one of those as my pet..
Though I don't want them to hurt my dog..=X















There's a tent/booth at the festival and everyone was dancing along with the beat they were listening to through the earphone we were given by the DJ's.






There were performances, and loads of people dancing on the streets and activities..





Luna park, is a theme park nearby St Kilda beach
Nothing exciting there since the rides are pretty unexciting..
I call it a kiddies theme park..=p










My two lil cousins are such incredibly adorable beings! You can laugh so much just by looking at both of them lashing out at each other at the slightest thing. They reminds me a lot of me and my lil bro back then..XD

Jun Shen is a camera shy person=)
Eureka sky deck..
Forgotten when was it when we went to this place..

















Headed over to the city by myself..
Spent such a long time shopping in a shop..
And be friended with these two people who helped me to pick my clothes,
Since its so hard to decide what to buy...XD







The guy is Nikki, met him the first thing in the morning in the shop, since he was the one who first helped me to pick my clothes and the girl, I've forgotten what's her name, knows a lot about fashion, just like Nikki, both of them helped me by commenting on which dress/top looks good on me and stuff. Its always good to have someone to help me to decide what looks good on me, cause usually its my mom who helped me to pick my clothes=)

You bet my mom is my personal shopper.

Though I love to shop alone, its always nice having someone there to help me to decide on certain stuff..
Headed over to a church,
St Patrick Cathedral..








This is the way the aborigines communicate with each other back then..
With the signs and the wood..
I don't know much about their culture though..







Watching American Idol repeats..
And its such a disappointment..
I can't find anyone interesting..
*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment