Monday, September 17, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe, KL

So far in the month of September..

My baby sis turned 16th

This week:

I had awesome nasi lemak at Bumbung, S.E.A Park after work with my fellow colleagues

Jyun surprised me at work with a cup of coffee:)
We went for lunch at Andes.
I had the pork burger again..
Check out the cheese oozing out from the burger ;)

Jyun took me to Hard Rock Cafe in KL on my birthday..

He wanted to bring me to a place with good food, atmosphere, and mostly for us to chill and enjoy ourselves without needing to be so formal about it.

So I dressed casually for that occassion (not in jeans but in leggings)
Jyun also knows that I prefer casual and I like wearing jeans..
And that I hate wearing heels..:P
So he chose this place for us to hang out on my birthday :)



Great choice since there are good music there..
And they don't play mainstream music!
Which is so awesome! :)
And of course a variety of good selection of yummy food to choose from :)
I was spoilt for choice..
The food portion was huge though..

The weather was surprisingly amazing too..
It was a gloomy afternoon..
Just like how I like it..
We were at the cafe talking as it poured outside..

Hickory smoked chicken wings with tangy barbecue sauce..
We skipped the Jumbo Combo since we are not sure if we can finish it..
 His expression says it all..

He cannot stop licking his fingers after that..

Yeap. It was a definite finger licking good side dish.


We had the fajitas..
Jyun's cousin recommended that
We got the duo combo ones..
Beef and chicken :)
One word for it..
Yum :)
Love how the meat is done and the variety of taste that I get to enjoy when I wrapped them up..

After that we dropped by Pavilion just to see if there's any good dessert place around

Decided to try the Hong Kong mango dessert shop..
Can't remember the name..
But the middle mango dessert is to die for..
There were alot of people at the place but good thing we only have to wait for a few minutes to get a place.

Came back home and I saw this on my work table
I thought it's from Jyun but turns out it's from my sister:)
So sweet of my sis

Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe


My birthday gift from Jyun..
I ♥ it! :)
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! 

My siblings chipped in money so that I can get myself a new phone..
And I got the Nikon P7100 camera from my parents..
THANK YOUUUUU SO VERY MUCH lovelies :)

It was a great celebration:)
Don't need any parties to mark the age..
I don't get why some people expect a huge ass showy party for them to have a great time.
But hey, everyone has their way of enjoying themselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment