Friday, March 12, 2010

Soon to be a..

I dread to post this in my blog. But I just have to.
So here it goes...
In a week time or so..
I'll be an official first year student of the science psychology department.
Decided not to do law or pharmacy and got myself into the field of psychology for many reasons.

For one, I absolutely can't imagine myself being a pharmacist, knowing that I gag at the smell of chemicals or medicine. Another, the idea of me being a criminal lawyer is indeed deliciously tempting before this. I love justice and I wanna do something that will earn justice for the people who got their justice and fairness robbed away from them. Then again, I just can't see myself as a lawyer or a pharmacist.

*shudders at the thought*

Anyway, science psychology. Ignore social science cause I am not going into the social science field ever? So where exactly will I be heading to from there? You guys will know eventually.

And some personal reasons for me to pursue the field of psychology.

To be honest, I do not know what to expect from that field or in university later.

I am extremely excited about the prospect of getting started with the field that I really wanna pursue after this cause I've been dreaming for the day to come when I finally can learn something that I really wanna major in and stop whining about why must I pick up this and that subjects just to get my ticket to pursue what I wanna pursue, if you get my drift. But on the other hand, I am also very very nervous about it(the whole idea of getting started, and taking things more seriously than before).

So yeah, wish me luck? I'll havta say goodbye to my loooooong break soon and say hello to the roller coaster ride.

Oh yesh, a lot of people weren't supportive of me wanting to major in that field but what the hell, I can't please everyone no? Its a free country after all.

Song of the day - Works for Me : David Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment