Sunday, March 7, 2010

My favourite people

I just love talking to my favourite people..
For instance, Mei Shan..
She never failed to amuse me everytime I talk to her..
Be it catching up with each other face to face or via the net..
Yeong Mei Shan, you made my night!
God, you are hilarious! I laughed so much when we chatted!!!!

Shia, you know I'll never forget you^^
Love the song by the way..

Steph the midget..
We havta get together one day and go for an expedition together or something..

I MISS YOU GIRLS HEAPS..

Mei Shan made me laugh so much..
Now I am super hyper..

I'll remain young forever if I have these things in my life :

My favourite people + coffee/chocolates + laughter = The fountain of youth

Yesh bloody yesh, its 2 plus plus in the morning and I am still all pumped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment