Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is how it is like with my classmates

This week has been a rather hectic week for me(as usual)..
But it was a fun week indeed.
We have a theme day yesterday which is Black Thursday,
So we were all in black.
Well most of us, except for Michelle and another dude and Charles who thought the colour dark blue is black=.=

It wasn't hard to adapt in a new environment if you have friends like this in campus :
I finally remembers his name, Boago!!!
He's the man!

Boago and Jyun

Antonia and Aruna

Umaimah
Tomo
My classmates, I wasn't in it, Carmen too, Sunny, Aruna, Umaimah and Tomo left=___=
And Violet wasn't there too!
There are supposed to be 40 of us actually. And yeah, William and the other girl isn't in the picture. Well those two doesn't seemed to wanna mix with anyone in the class. So its like you have those two in their own lil world.


Edwin, he can speak French!

Weng Hoe
Brad Lee, one of my Klang kaki's
Nadia Valentina, born on Valentines day and she's nice^^



Seboifeng=)
Reen and Nadia. Reen is from Sabah.

Jia Hui
Nadia : What?
Brad Lee : What?


Jyun, Carmen and Boago


Me, Carmen and Elaine
This is our super duper uber cool lecturer, Dr Alia.
She's one of them..
And she's our ultimate favourite lecturer!Xp
Not to say that we dislike the rest, but the rest are cool too..
But in Dr Alia's class, you can expect for an excitement^^
Can't remember her name=X Though she was the first few girls I'd met during orientation

Yvonne, I finally remember her name, thanks to Elaine!XD



Jyun, the outlier, the central tendency, the tree and the tower=D
Weng Hoe stood on a chair that is why he's much taller here..XD
Yesh, I receive so much love from my classmate and Carmen is one of them!^^


As for today,
We had extra Stats class for 2 hours!
Its Friday and we were all RESTLESS!>.<
I was sitting next to Aruna(as usual) behind of the class since I couldn't get a place nearer to the board..
Lessons started 30 minutes later since there were some problem with the projector..
While waiting..








See what an awesome bunch they are?^^
So we are stuck with each other for the next 2 years..XD

This noon Jyun, Weng Hoe and I were digging for reading materials in the library,
Actually it was Jyun and I, but Weng Hoe was there to help.
Then we headed over to Monash library to see if there are any good reading materials for our assignment..
So while we were both digging for books, I asked Jyun this :

Me : Hey you know right that no living human are willing to sacrifice their brains for psychological testing/to be operated on.
Jyun : *looked at me curiously* Uh..yea?
Me : Guess what/whose brains they use to conduct their research on?
Jyun : Er...rats? Or the criminals?
Me : *evil grins* No its rats and you just gave me an idea on what type of HUMAN
brains to use to experiment on next time!:D Thank you!
Jyun : That's against the ethic of a researcher and you know that!
Me : *LOL* Then we can use mentally retarded people to experiment on then!
Jyun : =_______=

I was kidding of course..
I mean using mentally challenged people's brains to experiment on.
Their brains are different from the usual anyway..
But after that when we were on our way back to campus
(we were in his car since he's dropping me back at the campus),

Some driver put on a signal to warn us that he'll he turning to the right,
But he wasn't making any turns, and Jyun went like, "WTF!? Stupid driver! There's thats the best brain samples you can use for your experiment!"

Aneeway,
I gotta stop here..
Heaps to read for the night.
Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment