Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kids and I

Let me start off this post by putting up the picture below...

Awww..our baby boy is sleeping so peacefully=)
Shh! He doesn't know I snap this photo of him..XD LOL!
But its so cute that I can't help snapping a picture of him sleeping like a baby.

The last few snapshots of the kids at the kindergarten..
Since I've stopped working at the kindie..
And well, these few lot of photographs are the few remaining of the times that I've spent with them.




Claudia, the one beside Jaslyn. She's the CAPITAL "T" in the class. A little terror and a troublemaker, but you can't help but to adore that kid=)



Xin Ru (left) and Heidi (right). Xin Ru cries and the whole class havta close their ears with their hands to prevent themselves from going deaf. And Heidi, she usually cries whenever her dad or mom dropped her to school in the morning, but after a while when she settled herself in class, she's fine=)
Natalie, she's the cutest bunch^^ I missed her on Friday and Thursday when she was absent from school.



Claudia
Heidi








The kids during their break time
Jaslyn and Jolyn(her elder sis)

They are such pretty little kids^^




Baked a whole lot this week..
Mom needed my help with the Chinese New Year cookies..
Hence, I spent four days straight helping her to bake..
We managed to bake a few types and below are the few..




Now I am off to get myself ready for the dinner.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment