Thursday, January 14, 2010

A rather screw up day?

My day starts off in a rather disastrous way. This morning, I did my usual routine which is to get myself ready to school. I woke up this morning having this feeling of dread, but I couldn't point a finger at that feeling of mine. Its like something is missing or something awful is yet to happen. In other words, I got this feeling that something will go wrong today. I drove to the kindergarten this morning as usual and nope if you are wondering, I didn't crash into anything or any cars. I mean the journey is smooth on the way to the kindergarten. I've been driving every morning to the kindergarten with my dad in the car since he still doesn't believe in my driving skills *cough*. But that doesn't means I am a reckless driver though.

So school was rather unexciting today. For some reasons with Claudia, that little monkey who is always up to something absence did make a whole lot of difference to the class. The class was rather peaceful without her presence today. Even Heidi, the lil girl who always cry over trival issues just to get our attention, wasn't around so its kinda weird not having someone to do anything just for the attention. I think I am used to these attention seeking kids around me and I actually adore them. Surprisingly. To think that I used to get uber annoyed by such kids now I really do like them clinging on me. LOL!!=X Natalie wasn't around today too. Its awkward not having that baby of the class around(though Shawn and Michelle are the babies in the class too) smiling at me whenever I called her name.

The kids were rather restless today but they are alright though. Maybe without the presence of Claudia the one who causes all the chaos and havoc during lesson and Heidi the attention seeker around, besides Natalie's unpredictable ways(she can scream man that lil girl!) the atmosphere is a lil odd.


Little Natalie


Little Heidi


Little Claudia, the troublemaker.


My dad picked me up late from the kindergarten. And I am supposed to have my lunch with Jin at about 2pm but when I got back home and took my shower, my dad dropped me at the station at 1.15pm and I got this feeling that its gonna take longer than the usual time to reach campus. I waited for the arrival of the train for like 45 minutes(I actually forgotten how is it like waiting for the train and it took ages for it to arrived, gah! The feeling of wanting to kill the KTM system!) and on my way to the campus something happened. The train stopped half way in somewhere(I don't know where). I thought the train broke down so I was like, "Great, I am gonna be so late." Apparently someone got hit by the train which explains why we have people walking in and out from the train. So yeah, I reached Subang in 1 hour and 15 minutes later and then I havta take the bus. Supposedly the bus driver is supposed to drop me somewhere in front of the metropolitan college so that I can walk to campus. But guess what, the bus driver drove further down to Sunway Pyramid and I sorta panicked cause if the driver actually keep driving, I am gonna end up in Summit instead of my campus. But the driver is kind enough to drop me at the round about later and I havta cross the busy road to get myself over to the Metropolitan college junction.

It took me frigging TWO HOURS PLUS from my place to Subang today instead of that 30/45 minutes journey from Klang to Subang.

Met that guy who wanted to buy my Advance Functions text book from me, then I headed over to the ICPU office cause I need my salary for being a Student Helper during the Open Day in the lakeside campus. Met James, Melvin, Shah and Anamika at the office and the didn't realize that I am there not till I hit James on his back(so much for being short). It was good meeting them again and then I proceed to get my salary from Mr Michael=) Though its not much but still its good to have the money for me to spend on my siblings(which I think its gonna be gone in no time). I am looking forward to receive my salary by the end of this month for working in the kindergarten though I do not know how much I'll be paid. But I am not working for the money(again, I don't mind earning my own allowance this time) since I am merely working for the experience.

I've pasted a few ads around the corridor to get people to buy my Biology 12 books and my graphing calculator and in like 30 minutes later, I got buyers for my Biology 12 text books and my graphing calculator. Hoorah!=D

So my day wasn't exactly screwed up though I got lost in somewhere odd today while I was on my way to Subang. Met Jin and had my lunch at 4.30pm. Yesh, I didn't eat anything since 7.45am in the morning and you can imagine how FAMISHED I was that time. Then again, you know when you leave your stomach empty for too long and when you finally got yourself something to eat, your appetite went a little hay wired? Well I ordered a roti kosong and I didn't managed to finish eating them cause I've lost my appetite half way through it. And Jin was there, it was good catching up with him again.


I miss looking at the view of the campus from the highest floor. Usually spent my morning looking down from above at the students walking in and out from the campus. The breeze from the top is much different I must say especially in the morning when it pours.


And the stairs. I will not forget how happy we used to be whenever we managed to reach the top without panting too much.

Most of all, I really miss college. The feeling of stepping into that place for the very first time with so many strangers around me and the feeling of new hope and that excitement, is still there when I looked at those new faces around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment