Friday, January 22, 2010

The kids and Davy's birthday!

Its Friday already!=(
The kids attendance at the kindergarten wasn't so good this week.

The class was small this week since there were about 10 of them instead a total of 18 of them since most of them weren't feeling too well to come to school. I didn't see Shawn for a week and Claudia wasn't really being herself when she came to the kindergarten the other day, and I didn't see Heidi for a week too!

Some came for a day and after that they got sick and havta skip school.
So yeah, most kids are down with a terrible flu and a whooping cough, which is not a surprise when I started sniffing for the past few weeks. LOL!

They had water play today and since most kids weren't around today, its rather easy to have them all clean up without taking much time. The kids love their gymnastic lesson, and its cute looking at them running about doing the spider walk on the mat.

Since I didn't bring along the camera with me to the kindergarten, I havta resort to snapping photographs of the kids in action using my phone camera, and for that it explains what is wrong with the pictures taken of them :

Their art lesson. The kids were playing with different shades of colour with crayons.
Lil Natalie wants me to have that yellow crayon...XD

Natalie still isn't very good with her speeches yet, so I usually have to try to figure out what is she trying to tell me.

Grace cries when she noticed that I wasn't around. The other day the principle wanted me to help her with something so I wasn't there with the kids for their classes and Grace cried so much that she threw up(that is what her mandarin teacher told me).

Today, she wanted to go to the toilet and I asked her to go with her friends, and she did. But I got a bad feeling about leaving the kids alone in the toilet(though they are with their classmates) but I am afraid that they might ended up wetting their uniforms, so I decided to check on them and when I opened the door, I can hear Grace piercing cries, "JIE JIE!!!!" o.O
Jolyn came to school this morning with an awful mood. She was terribly moody and she was sulking this morning that her dad decided to leave her alone outside since he knows that she'll be brought into the class later by me. But I managed to talked her to not sulking which is pretty easy surprisingly. She told me her elder sister, Katlyn was being a pain apparently at home taking her stuff or something and I told her that I will talk to Katlyn about it later and for that she smiled.


Gerard, the super cheerful kid. Along with Aiden. Every morning, I'll stand by the door to welcome the kids to their classes, and there Aiden will be greeting me, "Hello, jie jie!" and same goes to Gerard. The two boys argued among each other just to get a place next to me that I havta split them apart. Well boys will always be boys no? Whenever I split them up, and whenever I look away either one of them will start the fight and there I go again, trying to split them apart.

The kids were listening attentively at the instructions given to them by their art teacher.

Natalie isn't feeling well for the past few days. She was down with a terrible flu and a whooping cough hence she has to take her medication. She got really drowsy after taking her med and when I called her by her name, she wasn't really responsive. But when I got the kids back from their mandarin classes(she's not taking mandarin classes, along with Michelle, Chloe and Ern Shuan) she beamed cheerfully at me when I got back. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled and for that, I knew how happy she is when she sees me^^

Just like how happy I am when the kids are with me=)

She was rather, moody this morning too and she cried for her mom so I havta talk her to join me for her water play. Though she didn't want to play with water today at the pool(the kindergarten has a pool for the kids for their water play period), but when I sat by the pool she sat on my lap and as I soaked my legs into the pool water, she did the same=)

She eventually fell asleep when she was sitting on my lap an hour before the kids were supposed to wave goodbye before going back home. Like I've mentioned before, she's a baby and look at how adorable she looked when she is sleeping.



Aidan and Vee Lynn wants me to snap a photograph of them. So I did^^
I don't have much time to spend with the kids. And I will be sad to leave them later. Just like how much they'll miss me, I'll miss them as much.

The kids began to get rather attached to me and Gerard came up to me and told me this, "I love you" and I go like, "I love you too!"

Yes, the are such adorable bunch.


Its Davy's birthday!!
She's the sweetest girl on earth I've ever met so far!=D



Happy blessed 19th birthday Davy ma!
I heart you!=p

No comments:

Post a Comment