Saturday, January 30, 2010

KRIS ALLEN!

*screams*
*the roof shattered*

READ THIS TWEET RETWEET :

"Kris Allen will be in Malaysia next week."

Tweeted dearest Steph the midget and tell her about it thought she should know so we both can spazz out about it. Well I wasn't sure about the whole Kris Allen coming to Malaysia next week and so I checked for sources via my contacts in Twitter (Twitter is the best place and tool to stalk I tell you!) and YESH!! ITS TRUE!!

Texted Steph to tell her about it and she heard about it too!!
OMGOMGOMG!!

She even know the date he'll be here..
8th of Feb.

And that time before I read her text messages, I am thinking, please please let that hottie come on time..

But guess what!?
I wouldn't be around..
CAUSE I'LL BE FUCKING AWAY YOOOOO!!!
Decided to drop the bomb here about me going away earlier.
I am effing EXCITED about the whole prospect of leaving..
But then again, its sooooo sad that I didn't get to meet dearest hottie Kris Allen!=(

So Steph and I ARE SUPPOSED to be going to that concert together..
But when I read that message of hers I am like, =(
CAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING MEET HIM WHEN I SO BADLY DO WANNA SEE HIM LIVE..
Not really but again, I love exaggerating things=X

Anyhow..
I am so so soooooooooo HAPPY for Steph the midget for being able to meet him!
She's like a HUGE FAN of him..
I mean a way HUGER(no such word exist, I just invented that word) fan compare to me..
And like me..
Going nuts about David..
She has her fair share of adoration towards Kris Allen..

*Shytshytshyt! I am so excited for Steph and I am busy texting while typing this out, Adam Lambert's What Do You Want from me song is on air now, nice*

I should stop using the word "OMG" but I can't help it..
So here it goes..

OMG!!! KRIS ALLEN WILL BE COMING TO MALAYSIA BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO MEET HIM!!!
Sucks for me..
And YAY FOR STEPH THE MIDGET!



Steph, I'm expecting you to meet him in person, snap a good photograph with him (like what I did when David came) and also..GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!

Oh fudge.
I am so excited that I tagged the wrong Steph in Facebook!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again..
I heard Adam Lambert will be coming to Malaysia too!
Like OMG ryte?!
Yes, I did dissed Adam in a few posts here..
But that doesn't make me an anti-Adam yo!
To be honest, I listen to most of his songs..
"For your entertainment", "Mad World", "No Boundaries" and "What Do You Want from Me"
Yeah.."most" of his songs..
LOL!
Anyway..
If he's really coming to Malaysia..
HELL I SO WANNA WATCH HIM PERFORM LIVE..
But I'll be praying softly within me hoping that he wouldn't scream..XD

OMG!
I know I overused the word OMG, I sound so bimbo!
I KNOW!*trying my best bimbo squeaky voice*
Epil phail betul..
ANYWAY...
OMG!!! KRIS ALLEN IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!
*screams*

Pardon me for being so retarded in this post..
My throat is killing me..
My goals for next week..
Get enough sleep..
Cause I so don't wanna be sick before I leave..

PS : You can bet that I am spazzing over it with Steph the midget right now.

"You want David Archuleta or Kris Allen now"
Quote my mom who just came into my room..XD
DAVID!!<3

Oh yesh, did I mention anything about Kris Allen was the reason that Steph the midget and I got close to each other?? We were course mates but I didn't know who is she but all thanks to Kris Allen, I know this sweetie!=)

::Edit::

No comments:

Post a Comment