Friday, January 29, 2010

=)

I worked for the longest hours today(not really, but the exaggeration makes things more interesting. Ha.ha.ha! I am so funny. Not!)

Stayed back at the kindie since I havta get something done. They have wireless at the kindie already so I could be found online chatting with some retards(LOL!=X) Anyhow, I just got back home from somewhere. A bachelor night party and I have nothing to say about that "party", family event can never be a party. Laughed so hard that I almost choked on my food, thanks to my lil bro=p

You can always expect a good laugh spending time with that clown.

Its a good day today=)

Despite of me being slightly knocked out now as I typed this out. The hype of my parents rejoicing for me sharing what I have now is what I call it as pure bliss?=)

So whats the occasion?

Well..
I GOT MY SALARY TODAY!=P
And I got more than what I've expected. Its the most that I've earned so far, double the salary of my previous salary when I worked at the bookshop back then.

The experience is priceless, that's for sure and wow man, the pay was shockingly good? Well I expect to get a couple of hundreds since my bestie worked at the kindie before and she didn't get much.

Its such a good feeling when I look at the cheque of mine=)
With MY NAME on it..
And the amount is...I don't know how to phrase them into words..
I am practically speechless when the principle gave me my cheque today^^

Got back home from the kindergarten today and began announcing to everyone who is there to listen to me(my parents and my siblings or course) this "I GOT MY SALARY!!" Before my dad managed to ask me how much I got, I showed him the cheque and something else that I've earned for myself. And yes, you can expect that triumphant grin on my face when I showed my dad that cheque.

Yesterday, I got money for my aunt for something as a belated gift from her for doing well for my SPM examination(thank you!!^^)

Right. I am gonna stop here. Got brain block for being super happy about that salary thing and also I am feeling super drained.

I got this super nice feeling of satisfaction by looking at certain things like the money that I managed to earn for myself.=D

I know what I am gonna do with that money, and I need that money for something that I've been craving for like FOREVER! Nothing materialistic, but its costly.

Last day at the kindie
I am gonna be so sad leaving the kids.=(
The again..
Oh shut up Lynn..

I am going off to bed now.
Signing off....
Goodnight=D

PS : God is good

No comments:

Post a Comment