Wednesday, January 27, 2010

o.O

I am actually brooding at the thought of leaving the kids.
o.O
Yeah, you can give me that look again.
Its not gonna be easy leaving them but I think I've play a rather good part looking after them for a month.
I am not the one to go running around chasing after kids,
Nor I am the one to wipe away tears of frustration or anger or sadness..
Or neither am I to understand little children needs..
But I've learnt all those when I am spending my time with the kids at the kindie=)



The kids were a handful, that's for sure.
But they definitely are pure by heart^^

Dang, I kept forgetting to take my med.=___=
And its gastric pain I got the other day when I got all weirded out, wanting to stay in bed all day..XD
Don't know how did I get those when I eat accordingly..

No comments:

Post a Comment