Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Adorable Ones♥

Since I've been spending most of my days with the kids..
What I am up to revolves around them=)
Below are the pictures I managed to snap..
Its kinda hard to snap a photograph of them when they are in action..
Since I consistely havta keep an eye on everyone just in case someone got themselves into trouble..

Note : I might be in some of the pictures, but do ignore the eye bags(usually sleep for a few hours before I got off to work)



Shawn

Jaslyn


Natalie=)

Aidan=p

Heidi, loves sitting on my lap and having me around to wipe her tears.




Grace, loves to sit on the table..XD


Gerard, this little boy has such perfect communication skills and general knowledge=D

Natalie is such a clumsy little one. She usually tripped over her friends. I must say, she is one little uber adorable kid with such good temper=p

PS : "I want a daughter like her." Thats what I told my mom. And she LOL-ed at me.=___="

The little girl behind Shawn, is Joanna, she's another good natured kid and she's two years old, just like Natalie^^ I must say, its really easy to look after the two year olds compare to the four year olds. Joanna will come with her sister, Olivia in the afternoon, but I usually got to spend time with the two year olds in the noon while waiting for my dad to pick me up from work since he's always late.

Boy, DK(Deng Kai, he wouldn't respond to you if you call him Deng Kai hence the name DK) the absolute stubborn one and Xin Ru, the screamer(she can scream and its scary when she screams=X)

Shawn, loves his milk, sitting on my lap, and his baby blanket

Yes, this is Claudia, the one who causes all the chaos in the class. Class has been awfully peaceful without her presence for the past two days(includes today) since she wasn't feeling well. She's really funny, despite of her mischievious ways, I don't find her annoying. But she's a definite handful one to keep an eye on. LOL!


From left, Shawn(three year old), Jolyn(four year old, rather mature for a girl of her age), and Jaslyn(four year old, or was it three?)

Aidan, loves sitting on my lap and going to the toilet. LOL!




Shawn, DK : Uik? What is that?

Look at those two, they usually fight over toys, but when they got curious about the same thing, they can actually reason things out for themselves.

I asked Shawn to look up at the camera

And he gave me that pose^^

That's Gerard and Vee Lynn

Vee Lynn's favourite question is asking her peers what are their names although she knows them, hence the question will sound rather odd and super hilarious. She'll ask questions like this :

"Yong Yuin, what is your name?"

"Miss Chan(her class teacher), what is your name?"

I always laughed so hard when she phrase such questions.


Grace is about to climb on the table or she might just sit on it..





That's Ern Shuan, the one with the colour pencil on her hand. She speaks, walk, and does things really really sloooooowly. At times I havta ask her to repeat her words for like four times in order for me to understand what is she trying to say..

She usually speaks like this, "Jie jie*pauses for like 10 seconds*, I *pauses for another 4 seconds* want to *pauses for 15 seconds* go to*pauses for another 20 seconds* go to the*pauses for another 25 seconds* toilet.

Then I'll forgot what she told me for the last 30 seconds or so and I havta asked her to repeat her questions for me. And praying that if she wants to go to the toilet, she wouldn't pee there itself cause I don't get her questions and asked her to repeat the questions all over again for me.

She speaks so sloooowly and softly that I always wonder if she ever eat something cause she does everything in a super slow manner.



Michelle and Aidan. Michelle still has a hard time adjusting in school and its usually very hard to lure her to settle down in the morning cause she always want her mommy to be there. She hardly smile or laugh unlike the rest of the kids, even the teachers commented about that. But on the third day of school, when I was getting her to dance with me, she laughed! And what a hearty laugh that was!=)

Its so good to have her laughing or smiling. Though she usually has that super sad expression on her face, so its like a privilege to have her smiling at you^^ Which she does sometimes when I play with her=)


Chloe, she has such natural curl and she's cute=)

PS : All of them are cute in their very cute in their own ways.

Yong Yuin

I noticed something about her, she has that rather mean streak in her along with Eunice. The two girls practically shunned Vee Lynn from joining them in their games. Like I've seen loads of times, Vee Lynn wants to hold Yong Yuin's hands because the kids were asked to held hands when they had their class transition thing going on, Yong Yuin pushed Vee Lynn away and ran away from her.

Then Yong Yuin and Eunice had Vee Lynn chasing after them as if she has some disease or something by running away from Vee Lynn whenever she approaches. She really reminds me of someone back in school and its not a good sight having Vee Lynn who has the capability to do a lot of things for a four year old being shunned by the girls she loves spending her time with. Hence its not a surprise when she started telling me that she wants her mommy and she wants to go back home.

I actually know what she's facing and well, I am still trying to get the girls to have her in their games. So yeah, I find myself asking Yong Yuin to stop running away from her, hold Vee Lynn's hands during the class transition period or well sitting next to Vee Lynn without pushing her away.

It is a rather disturbing sight when you have such innocent little ones doing something ugly, or something that is commonly seen among adults. I am still trying to understand what is going on between them though.

Vee Lynn is fun to be with. I mean if I am her age, I'll make her my best friend. LOL! But really, she's like a little sister to me cause she reminds me of my younger sister when she was younger. Actually all the kids are like my little sisters and brothers.



Yong Yuin and Eunice(the mean girls?)


Jolyn




















Eunice is really bright. She can write and colour really well but when you get her to read, she sorta blanked out? Or her attention wasn't in it.















♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



"Yeah I know, but the ladies love you."
*laughs*

And knowing that since that roadshow, with me managed to take a picture with him, my cellphone display picture has been that picture of me and him together and today, the kids at the kindie, points at the screen and told me, "That's daddy!"

Awww! They are so adorable. Not because they said David is their "daddy". They say funny things and its adorable!=)

Yes, working with the kids definitely changed my mind about those little ones^^ And if I am to adopt a kid next time, I'll wanna adopt a girl as a child. I noticed a few things about the boys, they sulk over trival issues so easily, some of their attitudes are rather unbearably stubbornly annoying, and the girls picked up things rather fast compared to the guys. To think that girls can't do better than the boys, I must say, I am really not impressed with how the girls fair in class compared to the boys. Then again, some of them are just such wonderful lil ones to be with, but there're some who are such a pain in the arse.


Idol fever strikes=)

No comments:

Post a Comment