Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I miss

Dropped by Mei Shan's blog(stalking my lil sis)

Looks like I am not alone missing all the stuff that we used to do...
Tomorrow, some of you will off to college for the very first time.
If you are one those who will be pursuing ICPU, have a blast!
Cause its gonna be a memorable one.

The little things that I miss :

- Meeting random people whenever and whereever.
- Bumping into old mates and ended up chatting with them till I loose track of the time
- Shouting at Jin from the 2nd or 3rd floor and sometimes the fourth floor=)
(and whoever)
- Having people to call me tiny and acted like I am all invisible just because I am short.
- Calling Steph midget when I am a midget myself in my mates eyes=p
- Hunting for good reads in the library or burying myself at the Literature or History corner in the morning whenever I reached campus super early.
- LAN lesson with awesome people, crapping throughout LAN lesson and waiting for our lecturer release us for the next lesson
- Food in Subang! Though I got sick of it after a while, but I miss deciding what to eat for lunch and Jin will go like, "Today who and who decide since she didn't join us yesterday."
- Whacking Jin hard whenever he annoys me=)
- Rushing for my Biology lesson so that I wouldn't get a point deducted..XD
-Trying to text during lesson cause we are not allowed to text during lesson(occassionally I text to distract myself from wanting to sleep so much)
-Laughing over how Ms Fikar reacted during Biology lesson with whoever who did Biology.
-Having a discussion along the corridor with my mates over some controversial issues
- Friday nights out!
- My lecturers!!


Most of all,
I MISS ICPU!=(
I don't know how will my university be like..

I am sorta anticipating it, then again, I am feeling uber nervous about the whole university thing.

Right.
There will be no more university rants from me for now.
My intake is in March. So yesh! I am still on ma break!=)


PS : I miss my fellow mates(especially my lunch group) knowing that I've been spending heaps of time with them before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment