Saturday, January 23, 2010

Officially..

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
I just lurve to annoy my lil sis! Just like how much she loves to annoy me=)
So yeah, she left her Facebook unattended(she didn't log out from her Facebook profile)..
Since she's busy texting whoever on her phone, I've decided to update her Facebook status for her=D
Knowing how much she's addicted to the stupid game of Maple Story..
I did this..=)

Ng Wen Ying MAPLE MAPLE SUCK BIG TIME!>=/

2 hours ago · ·
Wen Lynn Ng
Wen Lynn Ng
Saya suka=D
2 hours ago ·
Ng Wen Ying
Ng Wen Ying
FUCKER LAR U -.-"...U POST USING MY ACC -.-" FUCK U
2 hours ago
Wen Lynn Ng
2 hours ago ·
Evelyn Seng
Evelyn Seng
Walao. Ur sis laik u ady wei, Lynn. ROFL
about an hour ago
Wen Lynn Ng
Wen Lynn Ng
HAHAHAHAHA! HELL YEAH!*bangga*
about an hour ago ·
Evelyn Seng
Evelyn Seng
|D Congraaaaaaatulationzz. Oh great now i will have anuther Lynn to face soon XDDDDDDDDDDD
about an hour ago
Ng Wen Ying
Ng Wen Ying
....Seriously...fuck u jie -.-"
about an hour ago
Wen Lynn Ng
Wen Lynn Ng
bwahaha! Embrace it!=D

Wen Ying : LANGUAGE!>=(
43 minutes ago ·
Ng Wen Ying
Ng Wen Ying
....u're liddat since u're form 1...i learnt frm u =X
42 minutes ago
Wen Lynn Ng
Wen Lynn Ng
u learn all those frm kor not me asshole=.=
10 minutes ago ·
Ng Wen Ying
Ng Wen Ying
...still da same =X..well...u swear almost everyday =D
9 minutes ago
Wen Lynn Ng
Wen Lynn Ng
No I dont!! Except for an occasional fucks=___=

She got annoyed and hence..

Ng Wen Ying

Ng Wen Ying NG WEN LYNN A/P NG YEE HOCK..I'M GONNA KICK UR ASS..U HACKER!! -.-"...

2 hours ago · ·
Wen Lynn Ng
Wen Lynn Ng
SAYA SUKA!=D HAHAHAHAH!!!!! U left ur FB unattended and it looks lonely!=D
2 hours ago ·
Ng Wen Ying
Ng Wen Ying
.... =.="

*beams*
I know! I am THAT awesome!
LOL!
My favourite pick up line from me!^^
Ok, that's lame.
Neway, I am feeling super duper uber terribly HIGH!
For some reason..=)

And shyt!
NO AMERICAN IDOL ON TV!
Ahhh!
FUCK.
>=(

Maroon 5, I like=D
They are so incredibly awesome that I can never get sick of their songs even if I listen to them everyday!
And Lady Gaga...
I am officially a fan of Lady Gaga, though I used to hate her like crawp.
Thanks to my lil sis who LOVES her Bad Romance song,
I am hooked to all her songs, including Poker Face which, before this I find it downright annoying and stupid..=X

Its not over tonight, give me one chance to make it right.
I may not make it through the night, I won't go home without you!^^



PS : Did I tell you guys that I havta watch my language when I am with the kids, cause a few times, I cussed in front of them when I went like, "Oh shyt!" or "Fuck" when they are there with me and I am praying to the one up there so that they wouldn't imitate me or something and guess what? When those words slipped out from my mouth, I have Gerard or Aiden or Vee Lynn who will go around screaming, "Oh SHIT!"

And that's when I know I am in deep shit=__=

No comments:

Post a Comment