Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Books for sale


Before

After.
Yes, I did something to my hair!=D
Highlighted it the other day(rehighlight actually).
Its strawberry blonde if you are wondering.



Mom found pictures of me when I was lil.
I looked so like a baby?
I don't remember a two year old will look so baby-ish(cause the infants that I played with in the kindergarten, sure don't look that lil to me)




My dad bought a box of those!
Its our favourite snack(my siblings and I actually)
Surprisingly its rather cheap when you buy the whole box of it.

Attention fellow ICPU-ians..

I am selling ma Graphing Calculator(RM110) and Biology 12 text book (RM60-original).

Interested?
Send me an email - wenlynn1591@gmail.com

~Cause I’m still learning the art of love
I’m still trying to not mess up
So whenever I stumble let me know~


No comments:

Post a Comment