Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy birthday Jyunnie!!


Its my partner in crime, Jyun's birthday today!!!!
This amazing ridiculously hilarious joker friend of mine..
Is my current classmate.
I didn't know he existed during my orientation but he's the first person I spoke to,
On the first day of my class since we were both early for class.
Our friendship begins with a storm
(I didn't even thought about that, not till Jyun pointed that out to me! LOL)
I remember when I first know him is when we both havta stay back due to the incredibly rain and it was his mom's birthday on that day..
(Hah! I remember Jyun!!Xp)
Anyway, we begin talking about the randomest stuff ever..
Our conversation drifted from a subject to the other..
We have this habit of skipping from one subject to the other in our conversation everyday anyway..

Like I've mentioned before this in my previous post,
Jyun is my partner in crime, my phone directory, my map, and one of my group mate.
In other words, he's a friend with multiple abilities..XP
Not a good way to put it I guess=X
But I can't think of anything to phrase that..
He can be so random and he comes out with the most bizarre things ever and at times you can only laugh at him for being able to come out with something like that since there's no other way to react to his bizarre ideas..XD
Most of the time, he make me laugh till my stomach hurts..
And you can probably die laughing if he's there beside your death bed...XD

I like it when I can be so honest with him...
And its nice to be able to have a friend like him to be able to talk about anything to everything..
For one he doesn't mind me being rather a feminist at times,
Another, he doesn't mind me aimless crap or my fidgety restlessness
(at least I think he doesn't)

He can come out with the unthinkable
(according to Aruna, and I must agree with her on that)
Try poking his ribs and you'll see a jumping bean side of him..X)
(In Jyun's case, he's a jumping stick! LOL!)
He's a stick since he's long tall and skinny..
Like a chopstick.=p

So we celebrated his birthday after Stats class at the cafeteria..
Carmen bought the cake..
Hid it under her table and she asked me to distract Jyun..
Which is easy knowing that Jyun's already distracted by the tasks in front of him anyway..X)











Happy birthday Jyunnieeeee!!
Not sure if you did wish for another 3 wishes just now,
If you do..
May all your WISHES come true..Xp

Thank gawd you're my classmate!^^
Owh, he has this incredible memory about stuff and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment