Friday, June 11, 2010

The Karate Kid


Watched Karate Kid with the groupies after tutorial class today..
It was an awesome movie!!
Jaden Smith the midget is shoooo talented..^^

There are a lot of good messages from that movie..
Some are pretty obvious,
Some aren't.
The fusion of culture in that movie,
Makes the whole thing so much more interesting.




This is my first movie with my group mates..

We had our brunch(it's my brunch)..
At McD and I had my favourite Sausage McMuffin with Egg along with a cup of coffee which sorta tasted like dust..

Oppa loves fast food...
Yesterday they played badminton against each other without me in the picture..
So today when Oppa wants to have McD for his breakfast..
Aruna played her role to control his diet for him..X)



Sue Yen helped us to get those tickets online..
12 of them all together..
I wonder why is it 12 when I think we only have 11 of us there..
And Umaimah was there with her cousin too!
We found out how OCD Weng Hoe is yesterday during our Introduction to Psych class..
Boago and Chee Boon..
They both make a good stand up comedian along with William..X)



Chee Boon aka Oppa is such an awful photographer.
After all, we can't blame him since he's a police officer..
Xp
A lousy one I must say..
Rofl..=X
The girls from left, Aruna, Me, Carmen, Sue Yen and Carissa(without Umaimah and her cousin sis)



I laugh so much this week..
Classes wasn't that bad to begin with..
Even though we did our usual case study, study design(we have a frigging "test" for that), and journals analysis for our Research Method class..
And usually our Research Method class is pretty hellish especially if we are given confusing journals or case study to analyze.
However, this week Dr. Alia has been rather kind to us..
Since she gave us such interesting journal to analyze..
Such a twisted journal..
I didn't expect the whole thing to be our culture..
We all first thought it's just some culture from some barbaric group who lived an uncivilized lifestyle..
Like who knows what is the Nacirema culture right?
Anyway, read this cause it's an interesting piece of article..
Carmen translated them for you guys in that post of hers..

We handed in our report writing this week..
And my my...
It was such a relief!!
That morning, Jyun and I bid goodbye to our assignments joyfully!




I was fooling around with my phone's camera when my Oppa and my bro were trying to finish up their assignments..

Jyun and I spent the entire Thursday morning talking nonsense..
Hmmm..
Maybe our "discussion" we had in the Monash library was't that nonsensical..
But we managed to come out with our own version of heaven and hell..
At the moment..
Any mention of the word heaven, hell, or Lucifer..
Will send me into fits of giggles..
And since we have our Intro to Psych class on Thursday..
Which means..
There'll be more laughter involve.


I'm surprised that I usually managed to come home in one piece..
After all the mayhem..

What's more??
Today marks the first day of the World Cup..
And I am uber excited to watch the first match tonight!!!

Song of the day : Never Say Never by Justin Bieber ft Jaden Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment