Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ma's birthday and Daddy's Day!

It's my ma's birthday today..
Since its daddy's day too...
We did a double celebration..
Though it's not so much of a celebration but oh well..

I do not know how old is my mom now..
Just like my thought of my dad being 43 year old every year..
My mom is also somewhere around that age..X)
HAHA!:)

My mom's young alryte.
Aneeewayyy..
I had dim sum session with the grandparents this morning..
Didn't snap any photographs of those super yummy dim sum I had this morning though,
Since I left the camera at home..=s

This week have not been a good week for me.
My beloved phone is in the hospital due to some formatting problem.
Darn Nokia!
I trusted you!!!!
Sheesh!
It feels kinda weird not having my darling phone with me....
Whenever I wanna reach out for my phone to set a reminder for myself,
There's a different phone that I'll be reaching out to..
Which suck.
Cause I am not familiar with that phone..
Besides thinking that I screwed my mock Stats SPSS test..
God knows what got into me that day..

I am dreading to go back to campus tomorrow.
With the finals coming up in 2 weeks..
And I can't wait to get over this sem!=D
Research Method is freaking me out..
For some reason..
I've been waking up to some study design in my mind,
Or some statistical analysis to ponder about..
And almost everything that I came across..
I'll try to relate it to some theories that I've learnt in my Intro to Psych class.
I love my Intro to Psych class..
That's like the funnest class ever!
I love learning about different theories and trying to relate them to things around me..
It helps me to understand a few stuff better than usuall..
Besides helping me to be more conscious of my actions and my emotions..
Well, at least for now..
I know I have a ego with the size of an elephant.
And I know very well not to decide on something when I am mad or upset.
Since my superego told me not to do so..

I've also noticed how..
Swimming can take my mind off things..
Oh well..
I guess I gotta try to drag myself to the pool whenever I think I am at the brink of being irrational..X)

Meanwhile..
David..
Performed his new song and one of them is the video below:



"Said it doesn’t hurt, doesnt make you cry.
You can tell yourself, go ahead and lie
You know it’s not true
You’re not a very good liar"

Gawd, I love him!


I shall end this post..
By wishing my mom..
Happy Birthday ma..
And my pa..
Happy Father's Day!!!
<3

"The harder you try to forget something the more you think about it unconsciously."
-Sigmund Freud-

No comments:

Post a Comment