Monday, May 31, 2010

My new found love

I've been MIA during the weekends..
My one day break to me seemed like a week off from campus,
(I am exaggerating, but it really feels like I've been away for a week from campus)
So, I've been having a rather awkward good interesting weekend.
I found myself in a place infested with the chinks.
For THREE DAYS IN A ROW!!!
OMG!
I thought I'm in hell but I havta get myself back to my sanity reality.
If it's not for my new found love and my books,
You bet I wouldn't be here in one piece by now..
Sheesh! How I detest the typical chinese mentality!

Aneewwwayyyy...
I got a new found love..
*wide grins*
Which is my phone!!!!^^
Bought it with my savings and my parents are surprisingly cool with me getting that.

I am not a fan of gadgets(though I love looking at cameras)..
But I like this phone of mine since I like the applications in it..
And having a Blackberry or Iphone isn't a necessity to me since dealing with complicated applications in a gadget confuses me.
I chose the E72 model over the E71 model since I find the applications less complicated?(maybe it's just me)




Owh. And ignore that "receiving data" shit cause I am transferring stuff into my mobile.

Back to campus tomorrow.
And since I've been out most of the time during the weekends and on Friday I just can't seemed to concentrate on anything since I bought my phone on Friday...

I am not even half way through my personal project.
See, I've been giving myself assignments so that I'll be able to keep myself aware of stuff..
I guess I've to get them done after my finals.
And I might just post my findings in here if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment