Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pull yourself together will you?

You bloody conceited selfish arsehole!
You don't even wanna try...
Everything must be about you you and YOU!
Whatever happens to the people around you!?
You said you care..
You utter those frigging worthless three words and you swore that you meant it.
And not you are gonna run away not fulfilling those promise!?

I am disappointed with you.
And to think that I should have a lil more faith in you..
I must be an idiot to believe that there's no boundaries in that ties we had.
I dread to speak to you and it frightens me whenever I have those dreads.
Cause I'll know that it's not you that I knew who is the one who's speaking.
I don't know you anymore.
Why can't you be a lil stronger?!
Why do you always havta blame it on somebody?
Grow up will you and stop being so self centered.

If that's the way you are seeking for the attention that you needed so much.
Well you got it but it wouldn't last.
Cause I am fucking sick of your drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment