Sunday, June 6, 2010

Movies and books

What a dayyyy...
*flashing a broad grin*
I found out from my siblings that they're currently on their break,
Which means, its time for me to make an appointment with my other bestie!
Thank goodness I'll be handing in my assignment next week.

Headed over to the bookstore cause I need to get myself a book..
Plus I got a feeling that the store might have sales.
Well yes, they do have discounts for most of the books there.



Only thing is I've either read the books before, or forgotten if I've read them and some genre I just don't read them for some reason.
At times like that, I wish so bad that I do read fantasy books..
Then it wouldn't be so hard for me to pick a book from the store then.
I ended up buying this book that I really want from Cathy Glass and another novel from Cecelia Ahern since that's the only book from her that I haven't read before(I think)
The novel that I am looking for isn't there, probably it's because it's still very new. And I am got rather disappointed with MPH too since MPH don't those novels too.

I wish JK Rowling will write another bunch of series.
Man! I remember how I used to anticipate the release of her books.
Why can't I try liking Twilight?
I am in desperate need for a good book.
But Twilight series suck big time.
I cringed at the books that are sold in almost every bookstore I stepped in.
It's annoying really.
They have such nice covers for such sucky book..
But I've had always admired the cover of the book though..
A book with a sophisticated looking cover with such shallow context in it..
I think my bro is another anti-Twilight fan..
Since he's against everything with a vampire character in it.

This week I've read..
A book about eating disorders.
Took me quite sometime to read it since I got annoyed with the character of the book,
Besides hating the fact that being fashionably thin is like the only goal for some people..
And that always reminds me of people who tend to put up pictures of them in their site and commented about how fat or ugly they look in that picture cause I very well don't get why on earth do these people bother posting up their pictures if they really think that they are that fat or ugly since the only thing I can think of is these people is that they are just an attention seekers. It's pathetic really.
Plus, I've got rather caught up with my homework during the weekdays.

Note : And shut up about me being so "small" cause I don't think I am that small.

Watched a couple of movies at my uncle's place..
Actually THREE movies..
I can't remember the name of the first movie though..X)

Jackie Chan speaks funny English.
But I can't wait to watch his next movie with Will Smith's son in it..=D


In the Nanny's Diary..
I don't really get what does Stockholm syndrome gotta do with anything in that movie.
I would wanna watch that movie again though..

I am currently reading a rather interesting book by Anne Deveson.
Wished there aren't a lot of distractions around me..

No comments:

Post a Comment