Monday, June 28, 2010

The Parent Trap


I watched The Parent Trap for I don't know how many times again!!
I love that movie!!
Watched it when I was really young and I suddenly has this urge to watch it again.
Youtube is the awesomest site ever, besides Blogger and Twitter!
Oh man..
I've forgotten how good Lindsay Lohan is!
I practically love every movie that she's in..
Ignore the fact that she's a rather screwed up now..
But man, she's an amazing actress!
Not forgetting the part where she sings really well too!

Well it's way past 12am but I am still rather WIDE awake.
Not because I just had a cup of coffee,
I am still sticking to my coffee diet mind you.
In fact, I am so determined to stick on this diet..
That I managed to suppress my temptation to order a cup of mocha the other day when I went to this amazing vegetarian restaurant with Jade and her family after going for toy shopping with her..
That reminds me about the day I finally stepped into the toy store..
After ages of not being in a toy store
I havta strike that out since I over exaggerate the fact that I didn't step into a toy store for ages cause that's a lie..X)
Anyway, I've forgotten the feeling of looking at toys and drooling over them..
Instead of books..
Though I did of course drool over the Times bookstore when I fixed my sight on them..
Jade saw how my eyes glimmered as I squealed with joy at the sight of the bookstore.
Oh man, I can't believe I allowed myself to be that childish.

Anyway..
I am gonna help Jade with her Kindergarten later..
And I absolutely can't wait to help her to set up her new Kindergarten..

Ugh..I am sipping my cup of oat while I type this out..
And it tastes HORRENDOUS!
There's no more Milo left at home or there are but I don't know where is it..
Ugh.
The oat..
Yuck.
Tastes like puke..
Oh my..
But my hands are frigging cold and I'll turn into ice without a cup of hot water with me to hold on to..

So where am I?
Oh yesh..
The kindergarten.
I miss being with the kids,
And I can really do with a new experience..
I am not so sure about my job during the break,
But I'll update you guys about it later.

Oh boy.
I have exactly a week left for my finals..
And it feels as if I am on my break now!
HAHA!=s
My system hasn't detect the exam anxiety just yet.
So right now..
The butterflies are not there yet and the goosebumps are still non-existent.
It will only feel right..
If I start having exam anxiety soon.
Yeah, I am weird like that..
=X

So, my class starts a tad bit later tomorrow,
Which means, I get to sleep in.
Sleeping in on Mondays is a fantastic phenomenon and a great way to start the week with besides the fact of not having English on Monday do help to add into the goodness of a new week for a change.

England lost terribly to Germany..
And I am shoooooooo darn happy of the fact that Germany trashed England by the score of 4-1.
It's weird..
Cause whenever I watch the match..
The match will be a tie or it'll be no excitement in the match.
Which suck.
I think I jinx the matches when I watch them thats why!
HAR HAR!

But I am still gonna watch the finals=p

Have a good week ahead peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment