Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ego

This is shoooo adowable!


David's expression = priceless.

"Ego develops out of need to deal with reality, mostly conscious, rational and logical. Sometimes ego denies the id desires because the consequences would be unpleasant."

I guess I have a ginormous ego within me to be able to suppress all that.
Anyway, Jade told me that the government wanted to implement a new rule for the kids of 5 years old to be sent to primary school by the age of 5 years old.
Meh. Poor kids are gonna have their childhood destroyed.
Tsk tsk..
Seriously, if it's a 6 year old being sent to primary school a year earlier,
It should be fine..
Since kids of that age should be able to write and read properly already..
Well it'll be an exception for kids who have development problems..
Hmmm..
I don't think those people really take those things into account before coming out with a plan.
It's something like if an individual has a disability, it's too damn bad for them since they are born with that.

And that sort of mentality just bugs me a lot.
Please don't implement that whoever you are who came out with that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment