Friday, June 25, 2010

Coffee diet


This week will be my 2nd week being on a coffee diet.
So far..
I managed to stick with the coffee free notion..
Another two weeks to go..
Then I'll be off from this sucky diet of mine!!!!=D

I have my coffee cravings..
But somehow, I managed to suppress them by replacing it with..
My cup of hot chocolate drink or Milo which doesn't taste as good as my cup of coffee.

I have no class next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday..
I can't wait for my finals since I wanna get over with it..
I am kinda excited with my plans for the break and I hope it'll be a feasible plan..
Kevin, welcome back to Malaysia!!!!!

Today marks the first year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.
He left, but his music remains..

"We make mistakes, we lose people we love and that's just the way life works. Letting go isn't being weak or giving up, letting go is growing up."

No comments:

Post a Comment