Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Of Facebook and My Finals

So...
Today, WE attended out very last class for the first semester.
We'll be sitting for our finals next week starting from Monday..
And tonight..
We are all not in the mood to revise for our finals for various reasons..
And one of them is the match that we'll be watching tonight,
(Well, most of us will be watching it)
Another, is that we do not have class starting from tomorrow onwards till Monday..
Since that few days are given to use to revise by ourselves at home..

Hmm..
Some of us will or might still be meeting each other for the next few days though,
Even if we don't meet up,
There's always Facebook!:)
That's the only reason why I find Facebook useful..
My classmates love posting up nonsense in their Facebook status..
And tagging each other on their walls..
It's always entertaining to read their comments..
Though I am not the one who bother reading other people's comments..
But there's something in my classmates...
That will attract your attention..
There are usually a lot of internal jokes that we usually share among each other..
The usual teasing and not forgetting the name calling..

I actually notice if there are anyone who went MIA,
Since for some reason,
The group/class will not be complete without a certain people to contribute to the chaos in the class..

My facebook is spammed with my classmates notification as you can see the pic below:


There are more than that..
Champion man my classmates!


Chee Boon aka Oppa plagarized my Facebook status!!!!
That Die Smelly Vege!!!
Oh yeah..
That's my nickname for him since..
He gave us all names..
Except for Carmen!*hint**hint*
Even Jyunnie got his very own nickname by me and Oppa..



There Sue Yen go..
Tagging us wishing us luck for our finals..
And Happy Holidays!?
Wth Sue Yen!! We are not done with the finals yet!
Plus I'll miss you guys during our sem break!=(

There's approximately 1 hrs and 45 mins before the match.
Right now..
I am allowing myself to take a chill pill..

Sorry about your day today...
Get recharged and thank you for being human!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment