Saturday, June 5, 2010

Uninteresting week

Right.
Its Friday night..
And I am stuck sitting in front of the screen editing my report.
I guess I am not the only one who is stuck doing the assignment.
Decided to take some time off to chill for a bit..
Since I've here in front of the screen for the past 3 hours or so(since noon to be exact) trying to get them done.

I shouldn't be thinking about the assignments now anyway.
Its not healthy..X)
I am currently Tumblring, checking my Twitter and listening to random songs on my phone..(I wuff my phone!!!^^)
Lets see..
My week..
Ishhhhhh.....
Urhm.............
Er................
Uhhhhhhh............
Deam.
I've forgotten what happened for the past few days..X)
Besides that get together with my other groupies.
And meeting Jin Han after months of not seeing that bugger.
We had our usual argument over petty issues and I wished Mei Shan is around.
It's so weird not having Didi and Mei Shan around when Jin is there..Xp
In a way, I sorta miss my old lunch group mates..
And the bullying from bugger Jin..
Funny thing is I kept calling him the wrong name.
And I bet he got confused too..
HAHA!!!

Aneewayyyy...
Lunch on Wednesday with the groupies..
Wasssssss..
Erm..
Rather weird I guess.
For some reason it's awkward.
Steph I think you get what I mean by that..;)

So Chloe's boyfriend tagged along..
All 7 of us squeezed into Chloe's MyVi..
Headed over to SS15 for lunch and mannnn!!!
How I mish that area.
I hardly bother to have my lunch now since I've started Uni..
Since there's nobody to bug me to eat..=p

I didn't snap any pic of Jin for some reason..
Jin I'll expect you to explain something to me you asshole!

Lin..
The couples..
They are so cute together!^^
Both equally blur!=p

That's Charlene..
And she's uber cute too!
She's my peng you!=D
That's Steph the midget.
My other "twin"=)
And there's Joonkie in the group but I do not have his pic.
Steph should have it..XP
But Joonkie was the one busy snapping photographs the other day..

Oh boy!!
11:11.
I've been waiting for you for agessssss!!!!

Thank goodness I'll be getting my arse away from my lappie screen most of the time tomorrow.
Meeting Jade tomorrow!
WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment