Friday, April 30, 2010

ITS FRIDAY!



So today isn't exactly my day then.
For some reason..
I am rather distracted today than any other days..
I kept having this nagging feeling that I needa get something done, but I don't know what is it.

I drove to campus today without my dad sitting next to me for the very first time.
The traffic isn't a bitch and that's a surprise.
Journey to campus was smooth and its was like an extraordinary thing to me knowing that I usually bumped into some assholes on the road.

Note : I am not exactly a very patient driver or a good driver either. *shrugs*

When I got home, my dad did an inspection on my car for any scratches.
Typical him.
I know right?!
Anyway, he found scratches on the door of my car which is..weird?
Cause I don't remember bumping into anything=____=
Then again, I can't see the scratches..
I mean its..
Not visible??

Then how is it that your dad can spot them, you may ask..
Hrm...
Let me see..
My dad, has a pretty sharp eyes when comes to taking care of his babies,
And the cars are one of his babies.

I got a lil confused about certain things here and there..
I've noticed a certain pattern in the people whom I just met,
Which, is..
Crazily scary I must say..
Its hard not to notice but I guess I'll deal with it.

I'll have my ONE week break from campus soon..
And I think I am looking forward to it.
:)
I can do with some catching up with my old pals..
That reminds me of Jin Han, and my other bestie^^

You know what?
Its hard not to notice the sullen mood today..
I mean this evening..
Cause as I am typing this out in my room during this sorta cold evening..
(It just poured heavily)
The radio station that I usually listen to most of the time..
Isn't playing the usual lively song..
There's this endless slow and unlively-ish songs on air.

In a way..
I find it rather comforting.

For now..
Happy weekends I guess?
I still needa figure out what is missing..
Or what did I left out*looks around my room*
Hrm...

No comments:

Post a Comment