Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Stoning of Soraya M


Watched The Stoning of Soraya M at my bestie's place..
This story plays as the voice for the women who lived a life of utter injustice.
I true story worth knowing.
Watch the trailer and it'll trigger your curiousity.


These men, misinterpret the Koran..
At least I wanna believe that they do.

Predictably, that movie is banned in Malaysia.
But my dear bestie always have such sharp eyes for valuable items..
She has an eye of a gem..
She managed to dig it out from a video shop.
And Youtube even ban it cause I did try to search for the movie there to post it here but its blocked by Youtube!=(
Tried Googling for it and so far..
No luck yet.


The men are incredibly brutal in that story..
And I have no words to describe them.
Maybe I do..
But barbarians to me now seem like a milder word to describe these species.

No comments:

Post a Comment