Saturday, April 17, 2010

The mayhem

Caution!!
Its gonna be a sorta kinda long post..XD
My week is alright?
At least I think so..

This week's theme is stripes and checkers..
So on Wednesday, most of us were dressed up in that!:)

Boago : You tell me wth is this? Jesus!

Carmen and I..
Gawd knows why makes me look super pale that morning..





Park Chee Boon, Korean wannabe dude from my class..Xp









LOL-ness!









That's Edwin, and the one sleeping next to him is Pearly..
The other girl is Michelle, she's really quiet and she gave me this impression of stay away from me or I'll bite sorta thing..
But Edwin is cool..
He doesn't walk..
He bounces^^
Boago is showing Chee Boon his culture traditional dance steps(if I am not mistaken)

Then he saw me snapping away with my cammie,
And he got rather self conscious/shy
Charles the ice hockey player
Umaimah..




Jyun's stoning in front of the class for some reason..



This is what we'll do if we don't feel like jotting down notes..
Initially, Boago is the one who started all this..
And he'll send the rest of us the pictures of the notes..
I told Tumo that he should smile more since he looks so much older if he doesn't smile..
That zombie-fied look from him..
Well he used to be really quiet..
And I didn't realized that he's my classmate not till the second week in uni..
But he's more chatty now..
I guess...?




Yeah, you bet Carmen is my camwhore partner!^^

And yeah, Tumo has a good sense of humor too!=)












Bradley is shrinking!!!!!=O

Hahahaha! For some reason, I find this pic hilarious..Xp
Im gonna kiss Umaimah
So here I go..
Mwwwwwwaaaahhh!>.<




Seboifeng^^ And yesh, I wear glasses..
Only when I am reading..
Tumo the pimp!=p
My phone died on me today..
Its gonna die die soon anyway..
But I feel so bad asking dad for a new phone..
So I am still saving my cash to get myself a new one..

Urhm..the other day I sorta went back to my high school to collect my cert(mom did it for me, thanks mommy!)
I hate that place, that hell hole..
Bleh..

And so its Friday!

Lunching with Chloe..
Too bad Midget couldn't join us, and Charlie..
Supposed to be meeting Jin Han for lunch..
Erm..but he has classes at 12pm till 2.30pm..
Jin you suck!=p

But we miss you though..
See you've been missed!=)





I should have flash the finger at those kids just now when I was with Jyun..
Forget about being courteous when the guys are there,
Since its not like they don't know how vulgar I can get=X

Anyway, did I tell you guys that I have a veeeeery interesting bunch of classmates?
Their Facebook status at times can make you go, WTF or ROFL..
And you know, some say really funny stuff but it makes so much sense, that you just havta applaud them for it..

Watched 50 dates for my tutorial class today..
Reason why we are watching that movie its because that storyline got something to do with this girl who has amnesia..
And she couldn't remember anything after the accident but she does remember what happened before the accident,
Hence, she's been doing the same thing over and over again everyday..
And so we all have spotted one of the mistake that the director of that movie make,
Which has something to do with the compartments of the brains..
Something regarding to the lobes, where the director got mixed up and I asked Jyun about it since we learnt it last week and he told me yea, that's the mistake..Xp

Another thing, I noticed that..
I'll be meeting more and more random people and even talk to them..
If I do hang out a lot more with Jyun(which I do actually)
For instance, the other day..
I saw Jyun sitting on the railings reading his book..
And he introduced me to his new friend who is doing MUFY somewhere at the same block,
We ended up chatting about random stuff?
So yeah, I can't remember his name..
And Jyun knows hence he uses that against me=.=
He knows I have amnesia when comes to remembering names..
Charles too love using that against me...=_____=

I love Introduction to Psychology class..
For some of them who did Psychology during their pre u course,
They might have learnt most of the things being taught in our introduction class,
But I am glad that I chose to do World History instead!=D
Or else I'll have nothing to look forward to now..Xp
Research Method class is also fun to begin with..
Since its Dr Alia who is teaching us that along with Intro to Psy..
English is a bore,since I don't really know what am I doing there most of the time..
But the assignments are alright since we get to pick our topic to write on=)
As for Study Skills..
I am so done with it! Actually I'll be so done with it after sitting for my finals..
Stats..
Well I am not a fan of numbers/figures and my loyal readers should know that by now..
But I can put up with it, after all I still havta deal with numbers regardless of what I do=___=

Another thing is..
I feel incredibly bad for not reading much of the journals this week..
Hence, I havta catch up with my journals reading this weekend..
Sigh..=(

Had lunch with Steph the midget, Chloe the Sotong, Charlene Charlie(I finally remember her name!!! Why? I'll tell you why!), Joonkie and Lin!(he's a guy fyi)

So the other day..
I skipped our photoshoot session since I don't wanna be late for my lunch appointment(so sorry mates, I'll join you guys for the nerd theme photoshoot next week!), Boago came up with me along with the rest and told me the power of his 3G phone(well, he just discovered what is the usage of a 3G phone so he was pretty much fascinated with it)..

Chee Boon, was actually standing next to him..
Hence they were erm..messing around with their phones..

And those cracks did the same thing again the other day before Intro to Psy class..
Chee Boon did the calling..
And they passed Chee Boon's phone around just to indicate that they are there in the class or something..






Someone asked me..
What's her name*pointing to Charlene*
And I went like.."Uh...Rachel?"
*hoping that I got that right*
They all bursted out laughing=____=
Before this I called her Pauline..
Then Rachel..
And finally her name got embedded in my long term memory! So yeah, ta daaa! I actually remember her name now!
Wow! Another brain cell's growing right there!=)
A bunch of them I must say!
Har har! I am not so farnee..

Lunching with the other bunch of peeps from Monash..
Usually consists of endless laughter.
I laughed so much that I teared..
And I bet Steph, Chloe and Charlie too..
Lin's funny!Xp

That reminds me of what I did the other day..
When Carmen, Aruna and I walked to the orange restaurant to grab ourselves waffles,
A school bus passes by..
Kids were waving at us..
And I flashed them the finger unconsciously..
Not unconsciously to be honest,
I just feel like flashing the finger..
So yeah, I did that..
And I later justified my actions by telling Aruna and Carmen that I do that just to teach those kids not to wave at strangers=p

Holy canoly!
It actually took me 2 hours to complete this post=____=
Anyway..
Back to multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment