Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I've learned this week

What I've learned this week :

1) I think I have a selective memory. Cause for one, I still can't remember some of my classmates names. Especially those with chinese names(thank goodness my mom gave me a English name behind my family name, or else I think I might take 4 years to remember my own name=.=) About remembering names, everytime someone mentioned a name, and if it happens to be a chinese name, I'll go like, "Who is that?" My mates usually gave me the reaction of rolling their eyes whenever I forgotten someone's name..=X So yeah, I am still trying to remember names, but at least I remember Su Yin's name now=X

2) I tend to ask stupid question without realizing it. For instance, yesterday I asked Chee Boon what is his race. Knowing that he has a chinese name already, but I don't know what makes me ask him that question. I guess its because he's dark skinned thats why. And I just asked Jyun if he knows where should I go to in Monash library to return the books..*smacks myself hard on my forehead*

3) Jyun and I always try to get even in the attempt of being lame. Just the other day, Jyun went like "If only we have a movie theme day, I can imagine Tumo kicking down the door and began his shooting spree. At the end of his shooting spree he'll go like this, "You guys have been Tumonated=___=" And another, "We should dress Weng Hoe up as Santa, then he can go hoe hoe hoe=___________="

4) I have classmates that comes with all sorts of personality. Especially the bunch that I usually hang out with.

5) There're endless of things to read. Its like once I am done reading this, there's another whole stack of stuff for me to read. Like I said in one of my post, journals are a rather hardcore stuff. Digging for journals became one of my past time now=____="

6) Brain cells grow when we learn something new. And I am hoping that my brain cells will keep growing, and it'll never stop growing till I am 80? That is if I ever live that long.

7) As for living till 80 years old, I do not wanna live till 80. If I have a choice, I'll rather die at the age of 60 or 50 ish?? Why do I bring up the subject of dying anyway? I am very well aware that life's short, and the other day I just discussed with a friend of mine about the prospect of the after life kinda thing. So yeah, I don't wanna live till 80, but I don't wanna die early either..

8) I've been sleep deprived. And for that, I kept forgetting things that I SHOULD forget like names, and some questions that I've asked but I'll have the tendency to ask the same question again a few hours later..

9) That I SHOULD really cut down on my coffee intake.

10) Karma's bitch.


There..
The damaged brain cells have been replaced:)

No comments:

Post a Comment