Thursday, April 8, 2010

So far..


Its past 12am...
Supposed to be hitting the sack soon, but I think I still havta catch up with my reading.
There are a few essays for me to work on..
One is due next week, another is due by the end of this month,
And we have the data collection thing, research method report to work on, essay writing assignment to work on and our study skills finals is coming up soon.

I stayed up last night, cause I was supposed to be catching up with my reading,
But after a while, I got carried away having a discussion on Oedipus complex with the bestie on Facebook.
So much for the distraction.
=___=
Its floral theme day yesterday(Wednesday)..
Photographs will be posted up soon.

Above is a picture of my tutorial group mates,
There are more actually..
That's half the group.
Based on that, you guys can pretty much tell that I am happy with my bunch of classmates.
They are a joy to be with..^^

Alright then,
This is just an update about how am I doing so far..
Biopsychology tomorrow by Dr Teoh if I am not mistaken,
And golly!
I am rather excited thinking about that!!!:p
I am hoping that its tomorrow that we'll learn or see the brain structure of a schizophrenia person..

Jyun will be expecting more gory brain jokes from me then!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment