Friday, April 9, 2010

You usually see what you wanna see

Seriously,
When all you can find are points to support your statement/opinions..
Cause every reading materials that falls in your hands supports your hypothesis in a particular matter, and you find it incredibly hard to find something to oppose your hypothesis. For writing a literary academic paper, you not only havta support your opinions but well you also havta find something to oppose it.

They say, its always easy for you to look at the things you wanna look at..
But its really hard to search for things that you don't wanna know/look at..
So here I am feeling rather frustrated with myself trying to think what did I miss after browsing through my journals and googling for stuff.

Anyway,
My great grandma will be gone soon.
Visited her a few hours ago to bid her goodbye(though she doesn't recognize us kids)..
So yeah, a couple of hours ago was my last time greeting my great grandma..
She's 93 years old this year..
Celebrated her birthday last month..
And may she leave in peace.

I can feel my frigging heart hammering against my chest for some reason>.<
Ah shite!

No comments:

Post a Comment