Saturday, April 3, 2010

Journals!!@___@


For the past three hours of so..
I've learned that :

1) I have never been in love.(if you wanna look at the triangular love theory) And I've seen heaps of empty love that people misattribute them as love.
2) People often misinterpret their feelings of "falling in love" and for that we call it a misattribution of arousal.
3) I don't think there are such thing such as consummate love anymore.
4) Love is Science, feelings are Chemistry and Biology and the action of making love is physics.(I think most of you know this)
5) Journals are such hardcore reading materials, and I am still trying to come to terms with some of the terms/words in them.

So why am I doing a research on that anyway?
Simple, cause I am trying to prove that there're differences between the males and the females mate selection or to put it in a simpler way, love style.

I think the cats are mating outside=_____=
Bloody cats!

Reasons why I hate cats,
They are uber annoying.

Reasons why I adore dogs,
They are the bestest species on earth,
Sometimes I even think they are better than the homo sapiens.

No comments:

Post a Comment