Friday, April 9, 2010

Floral

On a normal basis we...
(Most of them weren't there for Eng lesson)


And we have theme days:)
Just like my previous pre university course, we have like this dress up thingy..
But its on Wednesday though(for a month I think)..
First week,
Floral :
From left: Umaimah, Carmen, Seboifeng, Antonia, Me and Aruna
The ladies..
The dudes :
From left : Jyun, Weng Hoe, Boago and Tumo






I've been sleep deprived this week..

So I've been watching a couple of painstaking videos..
To get some inspiration for my persuasive essay,
Since my lecturer asked us to think of an issue and well, immediately I realized something :

1) I've forgotten how it feels like not being to do much, the feeling of utter helplessness
2) My sole reason to get into the field of Psychology is for that

If writing about it, is the only way for me to feel better..
The writing it is..
When this world seemed bleak for some of them,
When prayers seemed to take ages to be answered,
When the existence of the guardian is being questioned,
Someone gotta do something to bring faith back to these people..

And for that, I am not gonna lay it off me.

Have a nice weekend peeps!^^

PS : Thanks Jyun, Charles and Weng Hoe for not ditching me today when I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from campus!Xp


No comments:

Post a Comment