Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reasons reasons reasonsss

Jyun Narn says:
haha i see
i don't think you say erm a lot when i see you face to face
maybe it's because at uni when we talk, you can speak as fast your mind thinks
but on the keyboard, you type slower than your mind thinks
so as you type, your words keep slipping away because you've already forgotten what it was you had in your mind a few seconds ago
hence you resort to using erm all the time
:D
♥ ₤ӱɳɳ ♥ says:
keep on analyzing me jyun
u'll end up going crazy
hahahahahaha!!!
yea..words kept slipping away as i type them out
and i have insert figures plus words left but I am stucked
damnit
Jyun Narn says:
out of 2k words, you've writtten insert figures of them already?!
♥ ₤ӱɳɳ ♥ says:
insert figures
to be exact
>.<
Jyun Narn says:
goddamnit!
ok lynn, stay stuck and wait for me to catch up


And to think that I still have my research method report to work on?
Introduction for that and my literature review is supposed to be done by tomorrow, according to the timeline.


But right now, I am having a massive brain block=X
That is a size of a Mount Everest*quote Jyun*
Just kidding!=p
Tee hee!!!


Ugh!
Whatever..
I am not supposed to fret over these anyway..
Appointment with my bestie tomorrow isn't confirmed yet..
I'll damn well feel bad if I cancel it,
AGAIN!
>.<

Plus 2k words should be peanuts for me,
That is if I get my brains cracking..
(There you go Jyun, I am not hesitating!!)
Mehhhh!



That's for you Jyun..
For putting that smile on my face with your sarcasm!^^


Reminder to self : Frigging text your bestie before you go to bed tonight..

PS : Ignore that title, it got nothing to do with this post. I just can't think of any title for this post.

PSS : You can also choose to ignore this rant. I rant whenever I have brain blocks. It helps me to regain the thinking pace..

No comments:

Post a Comment