Saturday, April 10, 2010

David on Idol 2010


ZOMG!!!!!
Watched Idol results repeats just now..
Just for the sake of watching David performing on Idol again,
And wow man!
He never cease to amaze me..
I melted when he started singing^^
♥♥♥♥♥♥

It has been AGES since I watched him performed...
(a month or two to be honest)
And I am amazed at..
The changes in him...
In a way, he look slightly mature now and skinnier?
Not sure if its my eyes playing tricks on me or something, but he seemed to grew taller!
And he changes his hair style or something and I like it!:D
(To be honest I'll still like him even if he has a horrible hairstyle)

Cuteness overload!♥
David Cook, Brooke White and David Archie

So he's working on his 3rd album now,
And I am definitely looking forward to listening to his new songs^^
Though one leaked(She's not you)..

David, if you are reading this(that is if you ever found my site)..
Do come back to Malaysia cause we all miss you!

^^
Back to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment