Saturday, October 31, 2009

I miss you guys.

It suddenly hits me..
How much I miss my mates whom I used to have my group study with back then..
You guys know who you are...
The girl who used to spend nights at my place,
With me just to revise for THE DAY..
Encouraging each other not to give up for the sake of doing well enough,
In order for us to get "that ticket" to pursue the stuff we wanted to pursue..
At times like this,
It reminded me a lot about those endless midnight oil with them..
Don't get me wrong here,
I have those peeps in my mind most of the time..
Cause for what they did for me in the past,
How could I possibly forget them?

Yesterday,
Steph the midget and I spoke about how stupid we were back then,
During our high school days..
And those high school stuff stop being appealing to us since we've moved on to college life,
How much college have changed both of us..
Then again,
The people I've met back then..
I do have a couple of them whom I am delighted to be in touch with,
And I haven't go around meeting them for ages..
Actually a couple of she's..
More like MONTHS for the record,
Not even a proper conversation..
All I have to say,
Which I haven't tell them enough..
Is that..
I really do miss them despite of the new stuff occuring around me..
And they will be remember and will always be..

I don't wanna mention names here,
Cause they know who are they=)
I miss you!
Sorry for not being around often.

I am still blogging for the sake of you guys just so you know.
When I am dead and gone,
That's when my blog will be dead=)

No comments:

Post a Comment