Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Deepavali in advance

The day has finally arrived!
I'll be off for my field trip abroad tomorrow!!!
Just packed my stuff..
Managed to pack light..=D

I wouldn't be here during Deepavali for the first time in my life.
No kidding.
Which means..
I wouldn't be able to meet up my friends during the Deepavali season,
Or even go to the Indian town with them,
As they promised to bring me there this year..
Oh well..

But,
Here I am just to wish all my indian friends,
Which I'm sure they'll be reading this later..=)
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!
Save muruku's and ladu's for me alryte!?*winks*


Till then..

PS : Sorry for not being able to meet up with some of you lately. Or for months. Will see you guys in December perhaps?^^


PSS: To my mates in campus, have fun over the weekends catching up with ya tasks=p And good luck with your rube goldberg project!


PSS : Just so you know, you can still text me. I'll try my very best to reply ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment